Friday, September 26, 2008

Can I get an AMEN....

....for the new fall line up on TV. Summer TV just plain sucks! If it weren't for Phelps and company I may have gone crazy with all of the middle of the night feedings. This week has been heaven and DVR is most definitely the best invention since the electricity, or at least since the microwave. Lets just go over all of the excitement of the past few weeks

Prison Break is soooo much better than last season. It is a little like a soap opera though with people being killed then are magically alive again, you know. Days of our Lives!

The Office was great, GO JIM! I only have one question, Why is Ryan back? He was arrested last season.

ER, I will say a sweet farewell to Greg Pratt, that was a total tear jerker last night.

House is such an adorable ass, you just have to love that big jerk with issues galore.

I do have to admit that Survivor has lost its excitement for me, I think it is just same old, same old and Biggest Loser is only good when more people are voted off.

Well, you all know what I will be doing for the next few months so don't bother calling after 9 pm when the kids are in bed and all is quiet, I will be glued to the tv catching up and tuning out as my mom would say.

HAPPY VIEWING!

No comments: