Monday, September 15, 2008

How low can you go..

So yeah for me, as the market plunges today because of all the problems with financials, I find myself with phone calls, one after another, asking about refinancing. This is a good thing and I hope that it only gets better being that the mortgage industry has been in the crapper for the last year.
And yeah one more time, I don't think I will have any time this week to worry about Fly Lady, that is what house cleaners are for anyway or trying to figure out this digital scrapbooking thing. As many of you know, I have not a crafty bone in my body, nor do I enjoy it, but for my kids I thought that they would probably want something with pictures to make them feel loved and give them one less issue to deal with once they are grown. So I have been trying digital scrapbooking, which is a bit more easy than the conventional way but Shutterfly doesn't have any cool embellishments (a term in the scrapbook world) or anything so on I go looking for websites that are easy but make it look like I spent a lot of time.

2 comments:

amy said...

al- it looks like i need to send you some websites to help you out! lots of love!

David and Ally said...

Yes, please, as we all know, I need all the help that I can get. Thanks so much!!