Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The photog genius

Let's be clear on one thing here. All of the incredible looking pictures on this blog, are from my sis, Amy. Also see her blog http://amychamberlain.blogspot.com She is a fabulous when it comes to snapping away and once more is so willing to pull the camera out whenever, family gatherings, special occasions, and when she thinks someone is looking especially cute or funny. Thanks a ton girl!! Who knows what pics we would have of our little E and Z if it were not from her. Oh, that's right, all of the lame ones saved on our computer, most of which are taken in their pajamas. They are going to think that we never dressed them. Really we do, although sometimes not until 3 pm or so but I am finding out that I am not the only one, and let's be honest, I would rather stay in mine until then everyday if I could.

1 comment:

amy said...

thanks guys you are way too nice. love you both!