Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Picture this

Lying on the floor in the middle of my family room at 3 am crying to my black lab laying next to me because of the teeth clinching pain of back spasms, which I have never encountered before. What a sad picture. What is the deal with that?? I went to see David's cousin Tiffany, who also happens to be an incredible massage therapist and dare I say emotional therapist all in one. Cheers to her, as I can actually function today. I am sure many more a session is in order because I am pretty sure that David wants this to happen again as little as I do. He has an enormous aversion to housekeeping, he says it is due to the fact that his mother made them clean house as a punishment, what a crock!! I am not sure that I know any mother that had there kids clean and made it fun back in my day. So to all those new moms out there, keep those muscles loose, maybe even try a little excercise. What a novel idea! I might just take my own advise on that one.

1 comment:

Ella said...

Allison, your husband passed on your blog to my husband. Just wanted to say: 1. Sorry about the back spasms, it really is unbelievable how much pain they can cause. 2. I am totally bummed I didn't mention your new awesome haircut on Friday. I was too stressed out I think. It's adorable in the pictures. 3. I love that you've got the birds up in that picture. and 4. Thank you so much for your help on Friday!