Monday, September 8, 2008

Out of Commission


So I have been out of order for the last week because I came down with this wierd flu. Feeling like you have just run a marathon but not leaving the couch is just no good. I never knew that I could be that achey. But here is a recap

1. Janel had her baby. YEAAH!!! Congrats to her and little Linkin.
2. Scott, Alexa and fam were in town. It was so fun to see the girls and catch up with everyone. Just another excuse to have Mexican food.

3. Nana's pool closed.. Z has been asking to go swimming everyday and yes I have to explain that it is closed everyday and then hear the whining that commences. Exhibit AAs if he doesn't have anything else to play with


4. My sweet friend Josie asked me why there are no pictures of me anywhere on Facebook etc.. I swear that I have not gained 100 pounds or anything like that, I just really don't think that I am photgenic and don't really think of taking pics of myself when i am snapping away at the kiddies.

5. Got a new hair cut. Okay, we all know that my hair has been the same since 8th grade all one length (sometimes short, other times long) and not super exciting. This is because I am hair illiterate. I can't round brush, braid, curl, pretty much anything that requires skill. Both #4 and #5 lead me to #6

6. I have been trying for the last week to get my hub to take a picture of my new hair and let's just put it this way, he has a knack for taking all the worst pictures I have ever seen, eyes closed, looking the other way, super unattractive head/arm/body positions and then laughing the whole time really helps.
Really David? This is what followed that day









2 comments:

Nuge News said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dxeechick said...

HAHAHA! I got some cute pics of you while I was there, so you're not totally un-photogenic. I'll have to get those up somewhere and send you the link. :)