Thursday, October 9, 2008

Things that make you go HMMMM

This is going to be a new and ongoing post being that I have a crazy husband and kids who constantly make me question my sanity and wonder what in the heck are they thinking.

Let's start this one with Z.

Why do kids find that coloring on their own bodies is one of the most awe inspiring projects?




Even more of a mystery to me is what we found Z playing with a few days ago and lets add that it was for the better part of an hour





For those of you that can't quite make it out, that is a huge block of cheese. He got it out of the fridge and was riding on it like a pony, carrying it like his favorite bear, and just plain having a grand old time with it. Now, I know that the intense love of cheese comes from my husband's side of the family, being that one of their favs is burnt cheese, just cheese on a plate in the microwave, and that Z's cousin, Layton has eaten cheese in one form or another for everyday since he was about 3. He is now 8, I can only imagine the constipation issues.


2 comments:

dxeechick said...

HAHAHA! I thought it was a giant sponge or something. But cheese! That is awesome and hilarious.

Kalli Ko said...

the cheese.... hahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahha