Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hunger strike

Why can't I diet? It seems like everyone else can do it and do it well. I have pretty much given up. I only have 12 lbs to lose to get down to pre pregnancy weight, that is before Z - I lost all of my weight from Edyn long ago. Every Sunday is the same old declaration of being fat and that Monday is the start of starvation! By the time lunch rolls around on Monday, I am stressed out from some mortgage and have myself a little treat, then figure that all is lost and everything goes down the crapper. Now I shouldn't be complaining so much, I do eat absolutely whatever I want, whenever I want with the only repercussion being the periodic "attacks" that have plagued my life for oh, so long now. If I can't figure it out soon though, I am going to have bring in the reinforcements.

OK, OK, well maybe not that far, but the sheer annoyance of his voice would make me drop that weight at warp speed so that he would go far far away. No wonder he gets such great results out of people.

Oh no, I only have 5 more days until I make that sacred pact again that I hold so dear. I better go get a snack.


3 comments:

dxeechick said...

Haha, you are too funny. Believe me girl, I am in the same boat. I can't diet to save my life (and it seems I have been on a diet since I was 15!) Try weight watchers online. It's not a diet. Just portion control. You can still eat whatever you want so you don't feel deprived. Don't tell anyone I told you. :)

Kalli Ko said...

dude

we have a friggin dessert buffet in our fridge right now. having a baby right before the holidays was not so much well planned i'm going to have to admit.

i kind of like your friend's weightwatchers idea, i've thought about it deeply and there's one across the street from my house, i probably wouldn't lose a pound unless i was accountable to someone. then again i'm desperately afraid of people knowing how much i really weigh. it's so much, so so much.

dxeechick said...

do the weight watchers online! you don't have to go to any meetings. its just between you and your computer. its amazing how guilty a computer can make you feel to keep you in check. haha.