Saturday, October 18, 2008

Come on...For Real??

I am sure that this will be a regular occurrence on my blog as I surprise myself at the crap that actually comes out of my mouth sometimes.
First, before going any further, please refer to the blog called Hunger Strike then feel free to read on.

Conversation I just had with my husband
Al - I am so tired
D - Then go to bed
Al - No, I think I will make a cake
D - What
Al - yeah, I want cake
D - okay? he is perplexed but I can tell he is secretly happy.

And so, I proceeded to make a cake, it is cooling now and is 8:35 pm. Really, I need cake like I need another dog. We all know how much I currently love my stinky pooches.

A few minutes later
D - We are so fat
Al - yea, we so are
D - when we get older we are going to be like "Do you want to have sex? No... Do you want to go eat? Yea, that sounds great? Cake? Okay."

How sad is that!

I need to go frost, so Good Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha I am laughing so hard right now. Mainly because that is soooo true!!! I just wish I had known you made cake we would have come over to your house for our date. Seriously the funniest and truest thing I have heard all week!!