Thursday, October 16, 2008

I want to go to Azu's

The above is what we get daily from Z. Azu (Ah-zoo) is the sweet lady that, bless her crazy heart, wants to take care of other people's children for money. I am not sure how or why people want to ever do this. I love my kids and even some of my families' also but honestly most people's kids drive me crazy. I am quite sure that I am not the only one though, maybe just one of the few that will admit it. So go ahead Azu, take our kid, we happily turn him over to you. You really should charge us more, no really, it is almost highway robbery, the price that we pay to be able to have freedom from our whiny, non eating, movie watching, sassy 2 year old, two days a week. And Azu wonders why we pick him up late. Sometimes we don't really want him back that badly.

No comments: