Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again

Could it be any longer since I have even attempted to post anything. When your husband is out of work and you are working you "A" off just trying to make ends meet, the blog is kinda last on the list and we all know that the list never gets completed.

So, it is official, I am going back to work...at an office. David has yet to find anything that "suits" him so I begrudgingly posted my resume and got a pretty dang good job out of it. It will suck to be away from the kids but I am sick of being poor and doing mortgages just plain suck anyway right now.

There is so much that I want to write about but then this blog would turn into a log of stupidness so I will stop for now.

2 comments:

dxeechick said...

glad to have you back ;) good luck with the job

David and Ally said...

Thanks, I will need it.