Saturday, August 8, 2009

Remember when

You used to toss and turn the night before the first day of school wondering if your outfit was cool enough, if your friends were going to be in the same classes as you, if one of the boys would come back from summer vacation looking extra fine and lastly if one of your teachers would end up hating you. That is oddly not how I felt the night before my first day of work. Instead, I was wondering if I had the skill set to be able to perform this new job just as well if not better than the others and if I would like it. Finally, a first day that isn't spent feeling inadequate because somebody's outfit is just a little cuter than yours. Growing up is so hard to do.

1 comment:

Ella said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again! You are cracking me up already! I'm dying to hear about your new job. I'm sure it's hard juggling all that. I think you are 100% championship.